You can efficiently retrieve exchange data, manage positions, and execute transactions seamlessly across multiple exchanges using the Rage SDK.
It currently supports GMX V2, and will soon support GMX V1 and Synthetix V2.
- Unified Integration: Requires common integration across all on-chain exchanges.
- Optimized Data Retrieval: Optimized data fetching from all supported exchanges. Supports advanced caching for context-based data retrieval.
- Easy Transaction Execution: Easily execute and bundle trades across exchanges and assets using ERC 4337.
- Bundle approvals and funding claims: Automatically manage approvals and funding claims on multiple exchanges
- Bonus rebates: Rage trade would be emitting out additional rebates on trades done on GMX V2 through our SDK. Read more on rebates.
- Get Transactions: Obtain a transaction list using the Router SDK.
- Execute Transactions: Execute transactions using a relevant signer.
- Creating/Updating positions on various protocols (currently supports GMX V2).
- Retrieval of market information and account details.
Access the SDK and utility functions: Router SDK