What is Rage Trade?
Rage Trade is building the most liquid, composable, and only omnichain ETH perp (powered by UNI v3). Our core features are:
- ETH perp with 5x leverage
- Omnichain recycled liquidity
- Yield generating 80-20 Vaults
What is omnichain recycled liquidity?
Recycled liquidity allows Rage to re-use ETH+USD liquidity across chains and protocols to LP into our ETH perp.
If you LP in:
- AMMs (Curve, Balancer, Sushi)
- Money Markets (Aave, Rari, Euler)
- Derivatives (GMX, Ribbon)
Then you can recycle your LP shares into Rage using our 80-20 Vaults. This allows users to earn extra yield on their LP shares. And enables Rage to unify liquidity into an omnichain ETH perp.
What are 80-20 Vaults?
Each 80-20 vault accepts a different LP position as collateral (for example: Curve Tri-Crypto). The vault recycles these LP shares to provide liquidity in Rage's ETH perp. The goal of the 80-20 vault is to earn additional yield on your LP position while replicating the payoff of an ETH-USD LP in Uniswap v2.
The vault maintains the following distribution of assets:
- 80% of TVL lives in a yield-generating service (Curve, GMX, Sushi etc)
- 20% of TVL provides concentrated liquidity on Rage Trade
To attract all possible ETH+USD yield-generating assets, LPs will be able to recycle liquidity from all Layer Zero compatible chains. To see a full list of compatible protocols and chains, see Protocols and Chains.