- Track and manage your positions in the "Positions" tab.
- You can deposit/withdraw collateral by clicking on the "+" button in the Collateral cell of the position row.
- You can edit collateral to manage your leverage and liquidation price.
- You can close a position partially or completely by clicking the "Close" button in the position row.
- Closing a position realizes profits or losses based on the percentage of the position that is closed.
- Partially closing a position only reduces the position size and does not reduce the collateral in the position.
- Click 'Actions' in the positions row, then select 'Take Profit / Stop Loss'.
- You can modify the trigger prices for your Limit, Take Profit and Stop Loss orders from the Pending Orders tab.